A social media content calendar is a great tool for managing what you publish online. It outlines all of your content so you and your team can know what is being posted on which channels and when.
To start editing this document: Click File > Make a copy > Rename your document > click Okay to begin editing.
No access required!
Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Maintain a consistent posting schedule
- Stay on top of popular holidays such as #NationalPizzaDay
- Don’t just promote your business, include other content that would interest your audience (articles, videos, news stories)
- Know when your audience is most active and engaged and stick to posting during those times
- Don’t repeat the same content on each platform
- Keep up with popular and trending hashtags
- Make sure that any photos or graphics are the appropriate size for each platform
- Reminder: Twitter only allows 280 characters for posts, Instagram only allows videos up to 60 seconds
To start creating your content calendar, simply click File and Make a Copy.
Social Media Content Calendar
Social Media Content Calendar Template Designed by Appalachian Trends Digital